2014年9月2日 星期二

School outfit !

Time to introduce the student's style ! It's time for schools opening , did you prepare the outfits for going to schools ? Well , Patrick presents this awesome school style to all my followers .

The hair is from Burley , the style is very popular in RL , too . It has lots of colors in the store , each color will cost about 150$L . I think it's worth to get one because sometimes I also make this hair style in RL . ;)

How about the clothe and pant ? They are from Drop as the Demo gifts . I like this mesh very well , it's very matching with me when I go to school in RL, too !

The bag is from Cila Fashion , Recently they offer new colors , include the pink and the sky blue . A school bag is very necessary to students . I choose this black one because I think it looks very wonderful for this style . You can click the bag for changing the sizes as well .


The last stuffs is the mesh wing hair decoration . It's from .EMBW. , it has two colors include white and black . If you want this hair decoration , please send the messages to the ccreater call emerrem for asking the prize ! <3


*Hair from Burley

*Clothe and pant from Drop ( Demo gifts )

*Bag from cila Fashion 

 *Wing hair decoration please send the messages to Emerrem



沒有留言:

張貼留言