2014年8月25日 星期一

The demon boy



Hello dear followers , today I ganna present you this cool boy stylish outfits ! This style I choose to be a little bit wacky because lots of outfits for men are too formal . Sometimes we can get a little trick  will make our Avatar more fascinating .

As you can see the picture , I add the horn and fairy ear on my Avatar , also the bloody eyeballs. I want to make a feeling like a little demon . The reason I choose this clothe is that there is a skull on it . It's very matching with my demon style.

I always like to add some wacky stuffs on my body , so this time I also add a bag which from Gabriel . Of course it's a free group gift . And it has lots of patterns in the gift , you can use anyone you want .


The pant is from Coepio , it's a group gift . But i don't know it's my computer problem or not , when I wear this pant , I can see my buttock cleavage. So I also use the underpant which from Supernerd .


The shoes are also the gift from 7Plus , they are the Lucky board gift. As you can see , the mesh is very wonderful and the textures are also great . These shoes just look very vivid !













*Hair from Burley 

*T-shirt from Guarded Cross ( Freebie )

*Pant from Coepio (Group gift) - P.s click the left bottom to the product.

*Shoes from 7Plus (Lucky board)

*Bag from Gabriel (Group gift)

*Horn and fairy ear from Sweets! (1$L)

*Underpant from Supernerd (Group gift)

沒有留言:

張貼留言