2014年8月28日 星期四

The woof

Hello , it's Patrick again ! Today I want to introduce this cool woof style to my lovely followers. This woof style it's one of my favorite outfits , as you can see this style is very unique .

First , this vest is very special . I like the boy and the girl pattern because I think it's very funny . Lmao ! But girls may mad at this vest so if you have a girlfriend , you shouldn't wear this vast in front of her .


Second , I want to show this cool STFU sticker . It's a free gift from DirtyLand . Well , if you are in bad mood , I think you need this one . It has two colors in the shop , grey and gold .

Third , the shoes are from Ncbom . The red color let me feel more coarse and wild ! As you can see the picture , the mesh makes in the great way , also the textures. These shoes are matching with my boxer gloves which are from Body Factory . The boxer gloves are the group gift .

The forth is the pant . The pant is very cool , the mesh is very distinct . As you can see the picture , the legs are show in O word . Lots of my friends asked me about this thing , they said how could your shape become this way ? It's the pant's mesh , dude ! Also the texture  is very wonderful , I like it very much .


The last stuff is the woof's tail , actually it's fox's tail . My friend created it himself . He said it's very matching with my woof hat which I got from the Gacha Event . There are lots of colors in the shop include the fox's ear . Welcome to check them in his shop !



*Vest from EnR ( Goup gift )

*Pant from EnR

*STFU sticker from DirtyLand ( Gift )

*Shoes from Ncbom 

*Boxer gloves from Body Factory ( Group gift )

*Woof's tail from EvanDelilan 



沒有留言:

張貼留言